Qualified individuals are invited to apply for a full-time Research Associate position at Haskins Laboratories (https://haskinslabs.org). The successful candidate will join the labs of Professors Nicole Landi and Kenneth Pugh which investigate the cognitive and neural bases of reading development and disability using behavioral and neuroimaging techniques (fMRI, EEG and fNIRS).
In addition to data collection and administration at Haskins Laboratories, the position involves coordination with two offsite in- school labs at The AIM Academy in Philadelphia, PA and The Windward School in White Plains, NY.
- BA or BS in Psychology, Cognitive Science, Neuroscience or related field
Additional relevant skills include:
- Experience with human research, particularly with children and their families
- Experience with neuroimaging techniques (EEG, fMRI, or fNIRS)
- Experience with cognitive behavioral assessments
- Experience with experimental presentation software packages (e.g., E-PRIME, Presentation, PsychoPy)
- Experience with statistical analysis (e.g., SPSS, R, Matlab)
- Experience with data management software (e.g., FileMakerPro, REDCap, Qualtrics)
Interested applicants should contact Tammy Ursini, (email@example.com) Office Manager, with a cover letter, resume, copy of (unofficial) transcripts, and the names of three potential references. Please note “Landi Lab”, in the subject line of your email. The position will remain open until filled, with an anticipated start date of May 1, 2019 or sooner (a later start date is possible).
Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience.
Haskins Laboratories is a private, non-profit research institute with a primary focus on speech, language, reading, and their biological basis. Haskins has long-standing, formal affiliations with the University of Connecticut and Yale University. Haskins Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Project Director: Nicole Landi